Some of the key takeaways from this presentation are:
- Responsive web pages reformat themselves to match the screen of the device viewing them.
- Your site content is the same at every stage of the customer journey.
- There’s a unified approach to content management, deployment and analytics.
- Google recommends responsive sites.
- Search engines love responsive sites.
- Mobile internet is shifting the buying behavior of customers.
- Mobile users tend to leave sites that aren’t optimised for their device.
- Customers are making consumer choices via mobile devices.
- You need a responsive website to keep in touch with your customers away from the desktop.
- You risk losing your customers to mobile friendly websites.
You can also view the Responsive website video at Youtube and see the why you need a responsive site presentation on Slideshare.